The international cooperation at the institute is governed by the Scientific Research and International Relations Department.
The directions for international development are as follows:
- continuously develop professional skills of the academic teaching staff and medical practitioners in the Khabarovsk Territory in the field of modern innovative diagnostic and treatment methods, implement them in the educational process via the experience exchange and develop international medical culture.
- establish and maintain partnership relations with international educational institutions, exchange medical technologies, experience and specialists, implement mutual educational programs and researches.
- train the academic teaching staff of the Khabarovsk territory in the hospitals of medical universities in Gyeonggi-do province in the South Korea.
- develop the faculty professionally via participation in the international forums, scientific-practical conferences and symposiums, seminars in the leading European, American and Asian medical centers, the release of the scientific reports.
- invite foreign specialists to participate in the annual Congress “The evidence-based healthcare – the basis of modern health service”
- translate the summaries of the scientific articles into English in the medical journal “The Healthcare of the Russian Far East”.
- carry business correspondence in English, prepare informational letters in English , guide foreign specialists during their participation in the Congress, conferences and symposiums.
- promote international medical funds, grants, medical forums, scholarship programs, exchange programs.
For the last 5 years the Institute has established partnership relations with more than 20 international medical institutions, such as:
- Kyung Нее University International Medical Services (KUIMS), Seoul, Republic of Korea;
- St. Mary's Hospital of the Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea;
- Harbin Medical University (Basic Medical Sciences Department), Harbin, China;
- Third Cancer Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China;
- Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine, Harbin, China;
- International Medical Foundation in Kobe, Japan;
- Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital, Republic of Korea;
- Lee Chun Tek Hospital at the medical foundation «Jangsan», Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea;
- Apple Tree Dental Clinic, Republic of Korea;
- Cheil General Hospital & Women's Healthcare Center, Republic of Korea;
- Lean Wiltse Memorial Hospital, Suwon, Republic of Korea;
- Hundai Medis Company, Republic of Korea;
- Catholic University of Korea, St. Vincent's Hospital, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea.
We invite our colleagues here and abroad to participate in the international programs, conferences and congresses and to encourage international cooperation.
We will be happy to answer all your questions at the Scientific Research and International Relations Department:
Tel/fax: (4212) 27-24-92
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Dubinina Evgenia V.